BNHV Elliott House c.1851

Built in 1851 at the corner of Garrison Road and Park Drive in Williamsville, this house was occupied by George W. Elliott, a “ploughmaker,” his wife, two daughters, and son until 1855, when it was sold to satisfy Elliott’s creditors. The re-created kitchen wing contains a replica 1850 cooking stove used for cooking demonstrations. Note the Greek Revival doorway with leaded glass sidelights.

SHARE THIS PAGE: